|Model 846, Surgical C-Arm Table.|
Affordably priced float-top table|
The Surgical C-Arm Table - 846 features a free-float tabletop design that allows for quick and comfortable patient positioning at an affordable price.
Excellent for image-guided procedures
Its large radiolucent area, motorized actuation of height and free-float tabletop make it ideal for both pain care and cardiovascular applications. The tabletops innovative contour design combines the advantages of square and contoured tabletops, offering additional space at the head-end of the table, while enabling the user to get the C-Arm close to the cervical spine for greater image resolution.
Automatic positioning with free-float
A portable hand-held controller can be positioned for convenient access from any point around the table. The portable hand-held controller offers the freedom to adjust height from locations away from the table. The controller hangs on an accessory rail when not in use. A push-button release for the free-float feature is located at the end of a handgrip that can be placed at any point on the OR accessory rail.
Accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms
Designed for procedures where stability, access and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The radiolucent area is free of cross members allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with VELCRO™ brand hook and loop fastening assure patient comfort and stability. A face cutout is provided for prone positioning.
Innovative Contour Design Top
Biodex C-Arm tables feature a uniquely contoured tabletop. This design fully accommodates C-Arm positioning for closest possible access to the cervical spine, achieving optimum image resolution. A second benefit to the contour design is the added workspace at the head end, while maintaining the narrowness required for cervical procedures.
As required by law, all Biodex C-Arm tables are CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed. All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL-60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.
Dimensions: 104" l x 26" w (260 x 66 cm) with OR accessory rails
Tabletop: 101" l x 24" w (252 x 61 cm)<
- 51" l x 24" w (128 x 61 cm) unobstructed head to accessory railRadiolucent Area: Total Length: 71" l (178 cm)
- 20" l x 17.5" w (50.8 x 44 cm) additional, between accessory rails
Tabletop Material: Carbon Fiber with integral head section
Mattress: 2" thick (5 cm)
- Tabletop: .7 mm Aluminum equivalenceMotions:
- Mattress: .5 mm Aluminum equivalence
- Height: Adjustable from 33.5" to 43.5" (84 to 109 cm)Controls:
- Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe float): 20" (51 cm)
- Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side float): 10" (25.4 cm)
- Hand Control: heightWheels:
- Push Button: releases X-Y Tabletop motions
- Head End - 3" (7.62 cm) swivel casters, integral locking system on baseAccessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 49.5" x 1.12" x .375" (124 x 2.86 x .95 cm) mounted near foot end of table
- Foot End - 5" (12.7 cm) swivel casters with central locking
Patient Restraints: Three body straps
Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
Lift Capacity: May vary between 460 lb - 500 lb (209-227 kg) based on line voltage
Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
Warranty: Two years
Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL-60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.: 601-1-M90 and EN 60601-1