|Echo Pro™ Echocardiography Table.|
ACCOMMODATES BARIATRIC PATIENTS|
There are no barriers between sonographer and patient on the Echo Pro table, allowing correct scanning posture to prevent musculoskeletal injury. The cardiac scanning cutout provides open access to the patient's left thorax area for an unobstructed apical approach. The motorized Fowler positioning is infinitely adjustable to 80° via hand or foot controller.
The Echo Pro Combination Table is so accommodating it reduces the total amount of time required to achieve a quality image. Patient comfort is assured even through lengthy procedures by cushioned arm supports, a thick mattress and a unique swing-out cardiac scanning cutout cushion that doubles as an armrest.
| - Breast |
- Venous Reflux*
- Lower Extremity Arterial
- Upper Extremity Arterial**
- Renal Transplant
- Stress Echo
- DVT/Lower Extremity Venous*
- Upper Extremity Venous
- Renal Artery
- Abdominal Doppler
- Transesophogeal Echo
All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.
*Requires optional foot support
**Requires optional vascular arm board
Dimensions: 73" l x 30" w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35" w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler back
|positioning, and lower body section remains fixed|
- Cardiac Scanning Cutout: with pivoting cushion that doubles as an armrestMattress: Torso section 2" (5 cm) thick, lower body section 3" (8 cm) thick; foam rubber pad covered with durable Naugahyde™
- Adjustable Sonographer Cutout: drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient
Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)Controls:
- Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
- Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler back and auto level motionsWheels: 5" (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor locking system
- Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, and Fowler back
Patient Restraints: Two body straps
Finish: Powder coat
Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
Shipping Weight: 400 lb (181.4 kg)
Warranty: Two years
Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1 standards.