|Ultra 8030HF Portable X-Ray Unit.|
Innovative designed Ultra-Light, high frequency portable x-ray unit features automated control systems which deal with weak power supply conditions automatically. Producing consistent quality films in the field or office, even while operating on 150' extension cord. This units 80kV, 30mA output produces more x-ray MR output than ordinary lightweights.
Ultra Lite: Only 16 lbs!
Ultra Fast: Stifles in less than .05 seconds.
Ultra Powerful: 80kV/30mA
Ultra Detail: 1kV steps @ 50-80kV
Ultra Accurate: Automatic line current compensation.
Ultra High Frequency: Twice as powerful as other units.
Ultra Programmable: 16 Technique memory settings.
Ultra Easy: Soft Touch Controls with Digital displays
Ultra Collimator: Calibrated cassette size indicator dials.
Ultra Compact Size: 10.5"L x 6"W x 6.75"H.
Weight Class: Ultra Light Weight
Weight in Pounds: 16 lbs
Cabinet Design: Two Piece
Output Power in kW: 1.2 kW
Generator: High Frequency Inverter Type
Digital Display & Technique Selection: Kv, mAs
kVp minimum to maximum with step selection: 40-80kV, 1 kV step
mAs minimum to maximum with 26 step selection: .32 to 30mAs
Time minimum to maximum: 0.02 to 3 seconds in 23 steps
mA Maximum: 30mA
| Collimator: Cassette size indicator dials, lamp timer on during prep., off upon exposure|
Laser Pointer: Dual Integrated Laser Pointers
Line Power Supply Compensation: Dynamic two stage, automatic line voltage and current
Line Power Supply Requirements: 120vAC or 240vAC
X-Ray Tube Manufacturer: Toshiba
Focal Spot: 0.8mm
Cooling Speed: 175HU/sec.
X-Ray Beam Aluminum Filtration: 2.5mm Al equivalent @ 80kV
Exposure Switch Two Stage Prep. Exposure: Hand Switch (Optional Foot Switch)
Exposure Cord length in feet: 12 ft.
Tape Measure: Heavy Duty
Heating Unit: 10,000HU
Target Angle: 16°
Power Cord length in feet: 20 ft.
Carry Case Size: 10"H x 12"W x 18.5"L
Comes complete with Carrying Case, H.D. Tape Measure, Manual, and Technique Charts!
Top ten reasons to purchase a Ultra- Orange portable x-ray unit...
1) Automatic line current plus Line Voltage compensation, No underexposed x-rays!
2) Hot swap warranty, Never down!
3) 8030HF = 80kV /30mA, Highest power output line of portable x-ray units available!
4) Calibrated collimator cassette size indicators with dual laser pointers, No need to use light field for correct cassette to x-ray field size and proper distance indication.
5) Bubble tilt angle indicators on both size of unit, Sky line views are a snap when you know the correct angle.
6) Weights of the units 80kV = 14 pounds, Lightest weight line of portable x-ray units.
7) 2 year no fault labor service warranties with 3 year optional available. No matter the cause, your unit is repaired with warranty coverage covered for up to 3 years!
8) Ready for any digital imager application.
9) Reversible face panel for the 8030HF unit providing use on our versa view table. Small animal use is much easier with the correct vertical representation with the reversible display plus and reversible operator face panel.
10) Vertically integrated accessory products.