|Maxant Spine and Ortho Techline.|
The versatile, quality Illuminator designed specifically for Full Spine and Long Bone Film viewing...Used
extensively by Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Orthopedists, Veterinarians and wherever 14" x 36" or 14" x 51" film formats
Available in Two Models
1) SPINE-TECHLINE 14" X 36": Allows for viewing of a single 14"x36" film or multiple 14"x17" film formats.
2) ORTHO-TECHLINE 14" x 51": Allows for viewing of a single 14"x51" film or multiple 14"x17" film formats.
Two Distinct Lighting Configurations
1) SPINE-TECHLINE (14"x36") 200 series provides a standard two lamp light source for films of normal density.
2) SPINE-TECHLINE (14"x36") 400 series provides a high intensity four lamp light source.
3) ORTHO-TECHLINE (14"x51") 200 series configurations provides a standard two lamp light source for films of normal density.
4) ORTHO-TECHLINE (14" x 51") 400 series provides a high intensity four lamp light source.
5) Light placement, coupled with reflective interior provides optimum light distribution.
U.L. & CSA Listed
1) All SPINE-TECHLINE fixtures are U.L. & CSA listed.
2) All ORTHO-TECHLINE fixtures are U.L. & CSA listed.
3) Meets all hospital, clinic, and other construction safety requirements and standards.
Baked White Inner Reflective Surface
1) Provides even top-to-bottom, side-to-side illumination.
2) Eliminates "hot spots" and minimizes eye strain.
TECH-GRIP, Roller Gravity Film Holding System
1) Engineered design provides maintenance free reliability and performance.
2) Accommodates all film thicknesses and requires no field adjustment.
3) The TECH-GRIP is medium GRAY in color on a white illuminator background to conform with most medical facility decor.
|Side Mounted Film Clip (STANDARD) (Left Side Only)|
1) Left side mounted film clips are a standard SPINE-TECHLINE and ORTHO-TECHLINE feature.
2) Side film clips provide flexibility to read multiple films or other 14" x 17" film formats.
3) Additional film clips can be easily field installed on an outside edge of an existing fixture and are available at an optional cost.
EvenVue Reflector System
1) MAXANT's EvenVue reflector system provides consistent, even light distribution throughout the viewing panel.
2) The EvenVue finish features a highly reflective finish for maximum consistency and long lasting durability.
Translucent Viewing Panel
1) Shatterproof translucent panel provides even light diffusion.
2) Panel provides a smooth, uniform and flaw free surface for clear film reading.
3) Panel's sanitary surface is easily cleaned.
4) Panel is U.L. approved.
Slim Steel Body Construction
1) Slim 3-3/8" depth on SPINE-TECHLINE and 3-7/8" depth on ORTHO-TECHLINE is visually unobtrusive, clean and simple.
2) Durable steel construction is resistant to damage.
3) No exposed screws, hardware or sharp edges.
Baked White Finish
1) Sanitary, easy to clean surface resists harsh cleaning materials frequently used in hospital environments.
2) Chip and wear resistant.
3) Standard hospital white color provides cosmetic compatibility with facility decor.
Engineered Design Easily Serviced
1) All surface and recessed mounted fixtures can be serviced without removing them from their installed position.
2) Plexiglas panels are easily removed for cleaning and lamp replacement without the requirement of tools.
3) Each SPINE-TECHLINE 200 or 400 series viewing area has a separate front wireway panel which is easily removed for
|access to internal electrical components.|
Cluster Switching for Multi-Panel Units (STANDARD)
1) Single, centrally located control area (bottom center of all SPINE & ORTHO TECHLINE fixtures) providing maximum operating convenience.
2) Simple switch pattern which correlates to panel layout allows for instinctive control of all lighted surfaces.
Film Activated Micro Switches (FAS) (OPTIONAL)
1) Provides operating convenience by activating the lamps when the film is inserted in the film grip.
2) Eliminates excess light from surrounding panels when the film activated mode is used.
3) Reduces room heat build up from any panel that is not being used.
4) Three way rocker control switch allows flexibility for constant light or film activated light.
Multi-Panel Master Switch (OPTIONAL)
1) Single master switch provides convenient ON/OFF fixture control.
ELECTRICAL - 110-124 Volt 60Hz:
SPINE-TECHLINE 200 SERIES - 0.67 Amps per panel
SPINE-TECHLINE 400 SERIES - 1.34 Amps per panel
ORTHO-TECHLINE 200 SERIES - 0.73 Amps per panel
ORTHO-TECHLINE 400 SERIES - 1.46 Amps per panel
General Electric #F30T12/D or equivalent (for SPINE-TECHLINE fixtures)
General Electric #F40T12/D or equivalent (for ORTHO-TECHLINE fixtures)
|BALLAST: MAXANT'S ballast has premium features as follows:|
Each unit is welded steel construction. Multi-panel units are manufactured as an integral assembly.
Roller gravity film holding system accommodates all film thickness variations. Will not scratch or tear film. Requires no field adjustment. Open sides facilitate the viewing of oversize film.
1/8" Shatter resistant, U.L. listed, translucent thermoplastic.
A two-position rocker switch which provides ON/OFF lighting to each panel is standard. The optional film activated switch has three position rocker switch which provides manual ON/OFF and FILM ACTIVATED LIGHTING which activates when a film is inserted into the film grip.
The optional master switch for multi-panel units is a two position rocker switch which provides a master ON/OFF for the entire unit.
Cluster switching is standard on multi-panel units. The switches are centrally located at the bottom of the fixture, configured in the same layout as the viewing panels they control.